All organizations have key objectives for their customer contact functions. They know how they feel about “efficiency vs. customer metrics.” They recognize the demand for low-effort, highly personalized interactions.
They may not, however, know exactly how to achieve those goals. CCW Digital’s Market Study provides a detailed blueprint for success.
Driven by research, case studies and expert analysis, the report tackles all corners of performance management. It identifies gaps in measurement, challenges with systems and “pain points” for agents.
More importantly, it shares numerous pathways for overcoming all such inhibitors. Download your copy today!
Some topics include:
- Which metrics are organizations prioritizing – and ignoring?
- Top strategies for reducing customer effort
- Top 5 agent and customer complaints
- How to create a “performance culture” within the contact center
- Steps for leveraging AI and automation to boost performance
- How “omnichannel” and “customer centricity” are impacting performance goals
After decades of struggling for buy-in, the customer experience function has finally started to secure a seat at the executive table. Organizations are increasingly appointing “chief customer officers” and “chief experience officers” to oversee the function at the high-level.
It is time for executives to make the most of the opportunity – and this special report is here to help!
Specifically, it explores the issues and strategies executives must prioritize as they work to make the customer experience a more integral part of their businesses. How can they build a framework that allows customer experience teams to deliver the best results for their business? How can they secure C-suite support for key customer contact initiatives?
- The 4 most urgent customer experience demands and investments
- The #1 way to connect with customers, employees and fellow executives
- How to overcome challenges related to customer data, regulations, digital transformation and brand reputation
- Steps to become a more “mobile” enterprise
- 3 priorities for contact center technology
- How to unite the business on customer experience strategy